Manuscripts should be the result of original research that is good enough to make new contributions to the world of elementary education. Authors are asked to submit their manuscripts electronically using the online submission procedure on JURNAL TEKNOLOGI DAN PENDIDIKAN DASAR. The appropriate author must also certify that the manuscript is not being considered for publication in another journal. Note that editors will ignore submissions that don't follow this procedure.
The article sent to JURNAL TEKNOLOGI DAN PENDIDIKAN DASAR is an original scientific paper and has never been published in any other journal or any media before.
Articles are written using standard Indonesian rules (PUEBI) with a variety of scientific writings, not a variety of popular scientific works and oral communication.
The maximum number of pages allowed is 15 pages and the manuscript typed with Microsoft Wordprogram or LaTeX
Articles submitted in the form of a soft file only.
As confirmation, Manuscript delivery can also be done as an e-mail attachment to the address: email@example.com
Structure of the manuscripts
- The title of an articlein English, cannot be more than 16 words. Title printed in capital letters (center), with a letter-size of 16 points.
- The Name of the article authoris listed without an academic degree, accompanied by the name and address of the institution of origin and email. First author, second author, third author, and so on are written sequentially from the name, institution of origin to email. Maximum in 5 Authors.
- Abstracts and keywords are written in English, The length of each abstract is 100-200 words. The abstract contains the essence of the entire contents of the writing presented clearly, whole and complete. The abstract is not a copy of the conclusion. The components contained in the abstract are IMRAD (Introduction, Methods, Result, And Discussion). The introduction is an explanation of the main reasons for the research. Methods are an explanation of how research works. The result is an explanation of the results obtained in the study. Discussion is the conclusion of the research. Keyword should in the word form or phrase which is contained in 4-6 words/phrase.
- The introduction section contains the background, research context, and the results of the library study. Provide an introduction to the substance of the manuscript according to the topics and reasons of both theoretical and practical behind the writing of the script. Contains explicitly with a brief and clear direction, intent, purpose, novelty, and usefulness of the manuscript. A brief description of what other researchers have done/discovered before. Then the description of the problem to be examined. Antacids on other research related to results and it is better to postpone in Discussion.
- The methodsection contains exposure in the form of paragraphs about the approach or type of research, data source, data collection techniques, and data analysis that is manifestly performed by researchers, with a length of 5-10% of the total length of the article. Any measurement results reported in the Results section should be known the method used to obtain those results. The use of standard procedures can be referred to only. The description of the method is written in this Methods section. Describe the statistical analysis procedure used. The use of supporting instruments (table, diagram) with the proper format provided in Manuscript Template.
- The research of resultssection contains exposure to the results of the analysis related to research questions. Any research results should be discussed. The discussion contains the meaning of results and comparison with the theory and/or the results of similar research. Length of exposure to results and discussion of 75-85% of the total length of the article. If results are separate from the discussion, the Results section only presents the results of research without having to discuss, new discussions are conducted in Discussion. Start systematically writing results. Do not present images from table data (use only one). The information presented must be arranged in sequence and in accordance with the hierarchy of the theory. If you want to emphasize the results obtained, it should be presented in the form of other numbers for example in the form of percentages or differences. If you want to show the number in question, just refer to the table that contains the number. Discussions need to be written in clear language and do not use sentences that are too long. Similar research groups can be referred to in groups. Discussion presentation should also have a systematic flow, do not discuss an aspect over and over again. Use a systematic frame of mind so that the discussion will end to a point that will support the conclusion. The implications of research (theoretical and application) need to be emphasized in the discussion. The number of tables and headings must be written above the table. In pictures, the number of images and titles must be written below the image.
- The conclusion/closing section contains research findings in the form of answers to research questions or the form of the essence of the discussion results. Infers are presented in paragraph form. The conclusion is not the "copy" of the discussion. In taking conclusions do not speculate. Conclusions should be based on the facts of the research results.
- An acknowledgment is placed before the library list. It is necessary to mention the granting institution (along with the contract number) as documentation. Recognition of contributions of individuals or institutions that are meaningful in the implementation of research and writing.
- The biography and reference sources must be consistent. This means that the reference contains only referenced sources which from cited or was cited. The reference used is primary sources in the form of research articles in journals or research reports (including thesis, thesis, dissertation). As for citations and reference management, it is mandatory to use the Mendeley application/Zotero application. Items in the reference list must be organized according to the APA 6th Edition. (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association).
- The Manuscript Template (Manuscript Template of Indonesian Language) in form of Microsoft Word can be downloaded on the dashboard on this OJS.